What are cookies?
Cookies are called small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor of our website so that the server can remember that user’s visit later when he/she accesses our contents again. This information does not reveal your identity, or any personal data, or access the content stored on your pc, but it does allow our system to identify you as a particular user who has previously visited the website, viewed certain pages, etc. and also allows you to save your personal preferences and technical information such as visits made or specific pages you visit.
In compliance with Directive 2009/136/EC, developed in our law by the second section of Article 22 of the Law on Information Society Services, following the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use that is made on our website.
The purpose of this cookies policy is to inform you clearly and accurately about the cookies used on our Website (the “Cookies Policy”). With regard to third-party cookies, i.e., those that are outside our website, we cannot be held responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies that they include so the information we offer you is always with reference to the source.
Cookies are then sorted according to a number of categories. However, it is necessary to note that the same cookie may be included in more than one category.
Types of cookies depending on the entity that manages them.
– Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data.
Types of cookies depending on how long they remain active.
– Session cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
– Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data are still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and that can range from a few minutes to several years.
Types of cookies according to their purpose
– Technical cookies: Those that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, making the process of purchasing an order, making the request for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of video or sound or sharing content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which he accesses the service, the locale from where he accesses the service, etc.
– Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which it provides the service provided. These cookies store information about user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising based on it.
– Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them, the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of such sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
With regard to the processing of data collected through analytics cookies, although they are not exempt from the duty to obtain informed consent for their use, they are unlikely to pose a risk to the privacy of users whenever they are first-party cookies, that process aggregated data for a strictly statistical purpose, that information about their use is provided and the possibility of users expressing their refusal about their use is included.
Currently, most browsers are set by default to block the installation of advertising cookies or third parties on your computer. The user can extend the restrictions of origin, by ordering the entry of any type of cookie, or remove such restrictions, accepting the entry of any type of cookies. If you are interested in supporting advertising or third-party cookies, you can set your browser for this purpose.
The acceptance made by the user, by clicking on the ACCEPT button shown in the initial information about cookies, implies that he is expressly consenting to the person responsible for its use, being able to exercise its rights and revoke its consent at any time, through request to FINCA EL OTERO CB.
Below we inform you in detail of all cookies that may be installed from our website. Depending on your navigation, the configuration of your browsing and the acceptance or rejection of them, all or only some of them may be installed.
|Cookie||Origin||Purpose and more information|
|pll_language||Own||To store language settings, 1 Year|
The purpose of cookies is to provide the User with faster access to the selected Services.
If you do not want cookies to be stored in your browser or you prefer to receive information each time a cookie requests to be installed, you can configure your browsing options to be done that way. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
Cookies are always rejected.
The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie.
Cookies are always accepted.
Your browser may also include the ability to select in detail the cookies you want installed on your computer. Specifically, the user can typically accept one of the following options:
Reject cookies of certain domains.
Reject third-party cookies.
Accept cookies as non-persistent (deleted when the browser is closed).
Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, know, block or delete cookies installed on your computer you can do so by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to configure the most used browsers in the following locations:
MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER
Tools -> Internet Options -> -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
Tools -> Option -> -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help.
Settings -> Show Advanced Option -> Privacy -> Content Settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple support or browser Help.
If you have agreed to upload Google Analytics cookies, you can also revoke such acceptance at any time by using the “Google Analytics Browser Opt-out Add-on”, by accessing the following website and following the instructions detailed there: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=es