In accordance with Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on Personal Data Protection and its development regulations, the user is informed that the information provided in the information request or reservation form www.finaelotero.net, as well as those obtained as a result of the subsequent management of the services will be treated and incorporated into a file of responsibility of FINCA EL OTERO CB, which is registered in the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
The collection and processing of personal data collected in the application form, are intended to process your request for service.
The completion of the corresponding form is not mandatory and has an optional character. The refusal to provide the data requested will mean the non-provision or impossibility of accessing the service for which they were requested.
The user is responsible for the veracity of the Personal Data provided to FINCA EL OTERO CB, and for the communication of any alteration in them.
FINCA EL OTERO CB, undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy of personal data and their duty to keep them, and will take the necessary measures to prevent their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account, in Of the state of technology.
The user may exercise his rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, in the terms legally established, communicating in writing to FINCA EL OTERO CB at the following address: Atalaya nº 60, Aguas de Busot (Alicante) Sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The User can at any time exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of personal data by email to email@example.com or by writing to FINCA EL OTERO CB, Calle Atalaya 60, 03569, Aigues (Alicante) together with a photocopy of the user’s ID.
- This website system will produce cookies when the user connects to the site.
- Cookies improve this website and provide a better and more personalized service. Specifically, they:
- Make an estimate of numbers and usage patterns.
- Store information about the user’s preferences and customize this website according to the user’s individual interests.
- Speed up the user’s searches.
- Recognize the user upon returning to this site.
- As a result this system may collect information about the user’s computer, including, if applicable, IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data on how the user navigates this website.
- For the same reason, information can be obtained about the user’s general use of the Internet through a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of the computer. Cookies contain information which is transferred to the computer’s hard drive.
- The user can refuse to accept cookies by activating the settings in the user’s browser to reject cookies. However, if this configuration is selected, the user may not be able to access certain parts of the Website or take advantage of any of the services. Unless you have adjusted your browser settings to reject cookies, our system will produce cookies when you connect to our site.